Proposal Writing

I am needing help making a proposal to deploy Internet/WiFi services to the following establishments:

1. A large MDU - 91 apartments with 9 units in each apartment. At full capacity, they will have 1091 units on a 50-acre lot
  2. A large Mall with several retail shops
  3. A new University - to provide WiFi backup services for Administration buildings, lecture halls, Auditorium, Student Dormitories, and Faculty Quarters.

Hello Mr. @Sam_Asamoah ,

First of all, you need a source of connexion, fiber or a microwave/millimeter wave bakhaul for those facilities:

1. A large MDU - 91 apartments with 9 units in each apartment. At full capacity, they will have 1091 units on a 50-acre lot. You need point to multipoint links (PMP 450 MicroPoP for example in 5GHz or cnWave 60 GHz) to connect the appartments to the internet source (Microwave point to point or fiber). Then have switching (cnMatrix) devices in each appartment with Wi-Fi access points (cnPilot E600 for example)
  2. A large Mall with several retail shops: you require point to multpoint links within the town/area (PMP 450i Access Points and PMP 450i/450b SM to link the retail shops. Then have a router and switches with Wi-Fi APs.
  3. A new University - to provide WiFi backup services for Administration buildings, lecture halls, Auditorium, Student Dormitories, and Faculty Quarters. Again, start with point to multpoint links (PMP 450 MicroPop in 5 GHz/cnWave 60 GHz to link the buildings, switching and Wi-Fi APs in the rooms.

Note, you need exact GPS coordinates of sites to link in order to plan well your network.

Sincerely yours,

Niragira

If the building has common telephone then there are solutions to use the wiring alongside the phone to provide service to a MDU. No changes to the phone lines and can work at the same time as a phone call, kind of like DSL only way faster!

Hi Douglas, thanks for your comments