We are glad to let you know that PTP550 Beta software are published under support web page.
To access the Beta software, all customer need to do is to sign Beta test agreement, then they can download the software. Under the web page, we also posted
- Rel 4.1-BRC13 software image
- PTP 550 User Guide
- PTP 550 Release Notes
- PTP 550 Quick Setup Guide
- PTP 550 MIB
Highlight for Release 4.1-BRC13
- Applicable to FCC / IC / ROW only. The ESTI version will be posted next week.
- 5170 MHz to 5980 MHz
- 2 x 20/40/80 MHz with 256 QAM
- Asymmetric Non-Contiguous Channel Aggregation (ANCCA)
- Fix mode for channel selection, with UL/DL ratio 50/50, 75/25 and 30/70
- 1-3ms one way Latency
- Live Spectrum Analyzer
- SFP Port
As a Beta software, there are few known limitations on certain configurations. Details can be found in release notes.