Software Version: 10-08
Issue Reported: A full PTP600 cannot form a link with a lite PTP600. The link is flapping between Searching, Acquiring and Registering.
- These radios are in the lab
- These radios are connected using LMR cables on both Vertical and Horizontal polarization
- Distance between them are less than 20 feet.
- Radio Configuration was same on both the radios using target mac address (or link name)
- TX power is 5dBm (can vary according to an attenuator used) and Rx power was fluctuating between -10dBm to -46dBm
- Spectrum is clean with no interference. However, the link was not forming.
- The license capacity one side was “Lite” and “Full” on the other end.
- Found to be an issue with devices having license mismatch. We should make sure they have either Lite version or Full on both sides.
- We have two solutions:
- Reset the full capacity radio to factory default to make it to go back to lite capacity
- Upgrade the lite radio to full capacity.