PTP670 - Packet loss of specific clients in a wireless link

Hi,

I hope you’re having a good day. I got this problem and it’s very unusual. The image below shows part of our network, the problem as follows: We have a PTP670 wireless link and sometimes we can ping Client 1, but we can’t ping Client 2 from the PTP670 radio B. But, at the same time, we can ping both clients, 1 and 2, from the PTP670 radio A. We have enabled the Telnet feature to probe this.

This problem happens sometimes and just with specific clients, not all of them. I would appreciate any ideas you can bring to find what could be happening.

Thanks,

Joel

Hello Sir,

what hare client 1 and client 2 type of devices?

Is the issue sorted now?

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olympe

Good Afternoon,

I have the same problem with PTP670. Someone have any update about this problem?

Client 1 and 2 are like industrial computers with a GPS and Ubiquiti’s Wifi card SR-71A. Finally, we decided to change the link and now we’re using a Ubiquiti PowerBeam 5ac and everything is working smoothly.

I had a meeting with some of the Cambium partners, but I got the runaround. They said that we shouldn’t have been having problems because the link is transparent to the data. They even checked the configuration parameters and everything was OK. Finally, we decided to change the link and now we’re using a Ubiquiti PowerBeam 5ac and everything is working smoothly.

Hello Sir,

great though test on the bench the PTP 670 to see if it works by letting data to go through it. It is costly radio, you will need it elsewhere. That issue needs to be sorted.

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olympe