questiona about remote control R200P

Hi I use R200P like pppoe router for my customers with SM 450. where I have  Cambium 450 AP I use Mikrotik routers. If some customers reset cambium router can I from my mikrotik router enter to R200P and restore config?

thanks

Hi Elia,

Please provide the network topology details and firmware version of Mikrotik router.

Regards

Niraj

Router Mikrotik that is my pppoe server with connected in lan AP Cambium epmp1000 and/or Cambium pmp450

Customers had router R200P that are pppoe client. If customers reset to factory default  one router, can i through Mikrotik router enter in R200P and restore config?

thanks

ps. mikrotik router has 6.x version and R200P the last firmware

nobody know nothing?

thanks

have a nice day

I explored all MikroTik router options. I did not see any option to push configuration from Microtik router to R200 device . I will update you If I will get any options to push configuration

Hi Elia, We can restore/update configure remotely on R200 device if device is in factory default mode. Option 1: Restoring configuration using with remote Web UI Access. Option 2: DHCP option 66 method to update the configuration. Please see attached setup diagram. Option 1: Restoring configuration using with remote WebUI Access. Step1: Configure Mikrotik router /Linux PC in DHCP Sever… Step2: Connect R200 Device and Management PC to Mikrotik router /Linux PC using with L2 switch. Step3. Allocate IP address to R200 Device and Management PC from DHCP server Step4. Write down allocated IP address to R200 device from DHCP server( Check DHCP Lease logs of DHCP servers) Step5: Open remote Web UI( with allocated IP address) of R200 device from Management PC Step6 : Restore backup configuration to R200 Device. Option 2: DHCP option 66 method to update the configuration. Please follow the steps given in the below link. http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnPilot-R-series-R201-R201P/Auto-Firmware-update-of-cnPilot-R200-R201-Family-Devices-using/td-p/63625 Please let me knew if it is correct customer scenarios which you have faced in your network .

hanks for the reply. i will try to do some tests with this option.