R200 Sip Registration Failure

So you already have an NTP configured. This is what I wanted. Chandra is trying to recreate is locally here, will update you.

thanks 

Ashutosh

We have enhancements done after 4.2-R3 release of cnPilot 200/201 platform, related to cnMaestro time sync. I want to give you a test build to verify.

thanks

Ashutosh

I am ready to setup some test firmware. Is there a way to make it available through the cnMaestro interface so I can put it on a few different devices without going on site?

@ashutoshdatta wrote:

We have enhancements done after 4.2-R3 release of cnPilot 200/201 platform, related to cnMaestro time sync. I want to give you a test build to verify.

The test firmware has been behaving well so far, but I only have it on one test unit at this time. All syslog entries now have time stamps that are in order! This is very nice.

I have not had a registration failure with the new firmware... but I also have not had any registration errors with the regular firmware since receiving the test file. I'm still waiting for an event. 

I have continued to have issues with the standard 4.2-R3 firmware while connected to cnMaestro.

When will the test firmware (which has been working without registration failure) be available in cnMaestro for updating?

Thank you, Chris