Radar detected and radio down

Hello everyone

my name is oliver and this is my first time on cambium networks et i hope you can help me, and sorry for my bad english.

I'm trying to start an installation to provide an outside Wifi coverage at my client and I'm having some problem.

i manage avec cnmaestro cloud

1x EPmP2000 sector antenna with 3 x SM Force 180  chanel 20MHZ en frequence 5555/5565/5575 and 1 x Cnpilot E500 on each SM

1x EPmP2000 sector antenna with 3 x SM Force 180  chanel 20MHZ en frequence 5670/5675/5660 and 1 x Cnpilot E500 on each SM

1x EPmP2000 sector antenna with 3 x SM Force 180  chanel 20MHZ en frequence 5710/5715/5690 and 1 x Cnpilot E500 on each SM

the distance between each ePmP2000 is about 100m and the orientation is different

My problem is that links are not stable.

sometimes:

in services monitoring is ok

in service monitoring at alternative channel

radio down due to dfs status

i tried to enable automtic channel i have same results

each device is up to date by recommander firmware on cnmaestro

what do you think about my configuration and problems ?

is that you think maybe i have interence between my devices or unknow device next to me ?

i am sorry if the subject has already been discussed on the forum.

thanks you 

Best regards

Oliver

ps: thx google translate

Hello Oliver,

First of all, you need to check the spectrum on each AP with the Spectrum Analyzer tool. Then pick the best frequency for each AP.

100m separation should be enough if the antennas are not directed one into another.

Hello Andrii

thank you for your reply.

I think i have found the problem with my distributor, it's because Cnpilot E500 on Radio 5Ghz with channel AUTO.

Sometimes, Someone Cnpilot works in the same frequency as EPmP2000 and i think it comes from that because i've turned off Radio 5Ghz for testing 

Since that i did it, everything works better.

Now i just need to know what channel i can use in my cnpilot radio 5Ghz

thank 

Oliver

1 Like