Remove account cnMaestro

Hi Admin,

Please support me remove the account from the cnMaestro Portal.

I want to remove Account cnMaestro Portal:

- ADMINLDG

- WIFI473

2019-11-19_080700.png

Please help me remove it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, we'd like to remove an old/stale cnMaestro cloud account as well... do we still have to submit a support ticket to do this?

1 Like

The easiest way is invite yourself as super-admin (using another email of yours - member)
Login from the new email account and go to that settings->user page and remove your original user from the cambiumId.

Rupam

@Cambium_Rupam wrote:

The easiest way is invite yourself as super-admin (using another email of yours - member)
Login from the new email account and go to that settings->user page and remove your original user from the cambiumId.

Rupam

I don't understand these instructions. The account I'm trying to remove does not have a name matching it under users, and when I try to delete the last super administrator user on the account I get an error that says "Last user cannot be deleted".

@Eric Ozrelic@LDG 

If you are the only user to these accounts, you would not be able to delete your email address.  

Could you please invite me to your account and I will get these cambium id's removed? 

my email address: kumaran.kannappan@cambiumnetworks.com

Great, I've invited you for super administrator access. Please remove the EAGLE_LANDING account. Thanks!

@LDG 

I helped Eric to resolve the issue. If you have super admin access to these accounts, please invite me and I will get them removed from your cloud list. 

- ADMINLDG

- WIFI473

1 Like

Please help me remove WIBEST_WIFI from my account.