Renaming Site Locations

I have been going into Network>Define Networks and typically renaming it in the “Network Name” field. The problem is, after a while. I notice that it goes back to the name I changed it from. Has anyone ever had to rename a site and if so, can you explain what I’m doing wrong as common sense logic is apparently not applicable with regards to renaming a site. Thanks in advance!

Are you referring to Networks in Prizm or individual elements? Elements can be done from anywhere via "Configure -> General -> Set Site/Element Information"

I have only renamed my networks a couple of times but the changes certainly stuck.

salad wrote:
Are you referring to Networks in Prizm or individual elements? Elements can be done from anywhere via "Configure -> General -> Set Site/Element Information"

I have only renamed my networks a couple of times but the changes certainly stuck.

More than likely "networks" vs the elements. I can change the elements and have those changes stay in place. The name of the site or "network" won't keep. Strange...

This is still happening and is not limited to just name changes. When I put in my address ranges in the “Enable IP Address Assignment” area, under “define networks” and at the subnet level. They change back to 0.0.0.0 and clears out anything I’ve added. I do hit the apply changes button and now I do it…SEVERAL times to make sure it’s pressed. Only thing is, I come back after 10 minutes or so and see the changes missing. This after hitting refresh also to verify the changes don’t revert back immediately.