Return to factory config by telnet

Is it possible to get back to factory configuration by telnet session? Or set Canopy BackHaul to slave by telnet. I m complety lock out from web interface and can acces to telnet sesion only by the slave connected to this master, so i can t use LUID to access to that master.

Everything was working well when i dd configure it, now it s 250km away from my office and i m kinda lock out, radio interface work well still.

I did read some thread, look like what i ask isn t possible to do, but well, nothing to lose to ask again if anyone found a solution

A BH 250Km away?? Am I reading this right?

Wow. I must be doing something wrong. :lol:

Anyway, if you are locked out and want to reset to factory defaults, you will definitely need an RJ-11 default plug. You cannot do this via telnet if you are locked out.

Just use telnet to reset then your web interface will start working again.
use: “root” then password

Bortnem1 wrote:
A BH 250Km away?? Am I reading this right?

Wow. I must be doing something wrong. :lol:

Anyway, if you are locked out and want to reset to factory defaults, you will definitely need an RJ-11 default plug. You cannot do this via telnet if you are locked out.

Yeah, you read right, there isn t only one BH ;o) We have about 9-10 hop in cascade.

Everything work well except one BH, which is set Master, so i can t use LUID, radio link still working well, which mean my link is fully fonctional to the end, but i can t telnet directly the BH or access to web interface. Only access i have is either, telnet the slave near that BH and telnet again to the broke one, or send people 250km away in wood (which tacke a full day to access) to just reset it by rj-11 cable...
md wrote:
Just use telnet to reset then your web interface will start working again.
use: "root" then password

I did try to reset it by telnet interface, it doesn t change anyway when it come back up.

I remember been able to acces to web interface b4 go install it. No clue why it s not answering anymore, that s why would like to rest it to factory config to be able to make sure IP and other information are set good, but look like there is nothing that can be done w/o web interface... kinda pointless imo but oh well.. have to work with it

Hi, 

What is the default password for BH canopy link... I never used to connect with the telnet..so pls any advice.