Roadmap of the R series CnPilots?

I see that the R200 has ended its life and the 190 has taken its place, I was wondering what the roadmap looked like for the rest of the units. Will the R200/R201 series ever come without ATA as well? The price is more attractive with out and for our specfic needs, we have yet to use that function. Are there any other models planned to come out this year?  Are there going to be any other versions of the same units come out? Just curious as to what the CnPilots had in store for the future. If this is addressed elsewhere, I must have missed it and if you direct me to it I would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks 

Hi: Thanks for the inquiry. The R200P and the R201 series are in production with no change due to the introduction of the R190. Also, Your feedback on the need for a lower cost router without the ATA functionality has been noted as well. We will look into that option as we create/enhance our product lines. 

@jeidson wrote:

I see that the R200 has ended its life and the 190 has taken its place, I was wondering what the roadmap looked like for the rest of the units. Will the R200/R201 series ever come without ATA as well? The price is more attractive with out and for our specfic needs, we have yet to use that function. Are there any other models planned to come out this year?  Are there going to be any other versions of the same units come out? Just curious as to what the CnPilots had in store for the future. If this is addressed elsewhere, I must have missed it and if you direct me to it I would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks 

To provide specific answers for the current offerings: 

• The WiFi only version of the old R200 is the R190W (WiFi only, no PoE out).
  • There is no WiFi only version of the R200P.
  • There is no WiFi only version of the R201.
  • The WiFi only version of the R201P is the R201W (WiFi only, yes PoE out).

I provide VoIP, so I am not as interested in WiFi only units... but I am very interested in more capable / universal / less expensive PoE out units, possibly units with built-in or attachable battery backup.

1 Like

Would also like to see a roadmap for these