Router Login

I'm having trouble logging into my router. I've done all the necessary steps. When I get into the login page, I enter admin for the username and password. This is what it says on the box. It does not let me through. I would like to know what the problem is.

Thank you.

Hi ,

Which type of the router model you are using and what software version is running on it. Have you performed any upgrade or downgrade recently on this router which caused the issue . Can you please let us know what exact operations are performed before you tried logging in to the router. Did the login worked earlier and stopped working now or did not work at all on this router.

Thanks,

KR.

I'm using a cnPilot R200P. The version is 4.6-R16. There has not been any upgrades or downgrades. I connect my device to the router through an ethernet cord as instructed. I then go to my browser and enter the ip as directed on the box. Doing this will take me to the router login page. I then enter "admin" for both the username and password. It gives me an error that says I've entered the wrong username or password. Every time I've tried to login to the router before, it has never worked. I appreciate the help.

Thank you.

P.s. Sorry for not responding sooner.

Hi ,

Please use the oid shown in below picture where you can change the password using snmp. The default snmp credentials are public/private . The mib can be downloaded from support site 

I have downloaded the mib from the website. But I cannot access the password.

By default it will be in snmp public read access. Please use the private write access so that you can change the password using snmp set command through the mib browser itself.

Thanks,

KR.