Maybe i questions here bit ugly cos i don’t have much knowledge about Network . Please don’t mind.
- I have 1 router Draytek 3910 . What do i want is turn off DHCP from this router and move it to EX2028P.
- I have 1 Core Switch EX2028P. I want setup DHCP server in this Switch with 2 VLAN
192.168.1.x and 192.168.2.x
What i have tried
- Turn off DHCP on router
- Setup DHCP with VLAN 192.168.1.x & 192.168.2.x on switch
- Switch can assign IP for my devices.
- But switch can’t communicate w/ router ( mean i can’t access internet at all ).
What i know and guess is
- I need setup static IP from switch matched w/ router . For example Router will use 192.168.0.1 and switch setup static IP 192.168.0.2
( But how to do - i don’t know yet ).
And if switch have 2 VLAN 192.168.1.x & 192.168.2.x than how can it routing to router w/ 192.168.0.1 ;
Any guide really respected .