Show Me Some Uptime

Many modules have been in service for years. Post a photo of your equipment to this thread and share how long it has been active (a screen shot of uptime would be great too!). Each Monday now through Aug 31, we will randomly select a winner and send them a Cambium shirt. Oh heck, we will select two each week, one from those OVER 10 YEARS and one for "new installations" less than 10 years. First Drawing is Monday.

Here is one from Denver in 2010.

Have fun and happy posting.

Ray

1 Like

Hello Mr Ray,

These Cambium Networks equipment are 5 years in service in Kigali, Rwanda.

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olymp

2 Likes

Hello Mr. Ray,

below PMP 450i Access Point has been in service for the last past 5 years ago and service is great in Kigali, Rwanda.

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olympe

3 Likes

Hi Ray,

This is a CANOPY PTP100 and it is in service since 2008

2 Likes

Hi Ray,

PTP650L  ..  in service since Feb 201

1 Like

PTP650 Still going strong after 4 years in Cape Town South Africa

image.png

3 Likes

Our winners for the first week are:

• More than 10 years: Mohamed El-Damin for deployment since 2008
  • "Newer" installations: Neale du Toit for deployment in Cape Town South Africa

Our contest continues and we will randomly select winners in each category late Monday.

Winners: please send me an email (ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com) with your shirt size and ship to address 

Ray

This link has been in operation from 2014.

Our winner for the second week is Davie for his deployment that has been in place since 2014 and has not needed to be rebooted for more than two years.

Our contest continues and we will randomly select winners in each category late Monday.

Winners: please send me an email (ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com) with your shirt size and ship to address 

Ray

Our winner for the third week contest is Niragira Olympde for his deployment that has been in place for five years in Rwanda.

Ray

Hello Mr Ray,

I thank you for the consideration.

I have replied to you.

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olympe