Small project- will this work?

Hi, i'd like to make use of the Integrated ePMP 1000 for a project.  I have the task of networking two remote cameras to a single location with a LOS obstruction to ONE of the camera locations.  Can I use the Integrated ePMP 1000 hardware for this config?  Attached picture for my next 1,000 words.

Hi, i did one similar project, 3 objects , 2 cameras and 2 hotspots,  didnt have any issues!

1 Like

Hi,

We don't see an issue in this setup, It sould work fine. withought any problems.

Just make sure about the configuration so that the Video traffic is prioritised on the radios.

Regards,

Sanjay Kumar.

Just to be clear, I am planning to use three of THESE:

CaptureEPMP.JPGAlso, where is the setting to prioritize video traffic?  Will I need to do this even if there is ONLY video traffic?

@FVI wrote:

Also, where is the setting to prioritize video traffic?  Will I need to do this even if there is ONLY video traffic?

You define the QoS tiers, along with other QoS related settings at the AP. On each SM you chose one of the tiers you've defined on the AP. In your case, because you're only transmitting video, there's no need to set any QoS settings.