SNR on AP Eval

Something thats frustrated my installers is the fact they know we want them to have 35db SNR but during install allt hey can see is the ap eval page and the ap eval page does not seem to list the SNR for the various AP's so they have no idea what the resultant SNR will be when connected, they can only guess based on experience with various RSL's 

Getting SNR on the AP Eval would be beneficial i believe

@CSSupport wrote:

Something thats frustrated my installers is the fact they know we want them to have 35db SNR but during install allt hey can see is the ap eval page and the ap eval page does not seem to list the SNR for the various AP's so they have no idea what the resultant SNR will be when connected, they can only guess based on experience with various RSL's 

Getting SNR on the AP Eval would be beneficial i believe

@CSSupport

I agre with your idea! However we can not do it under the current implementation of SNR which requires higher modulation levels to get a SNR estimation. The beacon is only sent at QPSK so doesn't give as accurate of a reading that we would need to see if can get 35 dB SNR.

We are considering other ways to solve this problem in a future release. This is absolutely something that would benefit installers.