STA KEEP ALIVE RX STUCK PTP 550's

A couple of weeks ago 2 different PTP 550 links that have been fine for months started having random issues and drops. These are set up Master/Slave TDD single 40Mhz channel and are passing around 100Meg. Clean wireless channels and no GPS being used.

F=5590 11acvht40plus. Reason: 40 (STA KEEP ALIVE RX STUCK) is the log in the slave radio when it happens. About 1 to 2 minutes of downtime.

I have read some past issues but we were running 4.6.1 on these links and today I upgraded to 4.6.2 with no change. Happens on average one time per hour. Nothing fancy on the setup just a basic bridge that was working and now creating issues for customers.

Same issue here. Any solution?

I’ve just managed to get this error message, is there any solution? Or somebody have narrowed it down?

Thanks in advance, I’ll appreciate any help on this topic.

What firmware revision are you using? Can you please try to update to the recent most stable release, 4.7.1 please?

Will do, the problem is that I don’t have access to the SM, do you think that if I upgrade the Ap, the SM will connect and I then I can update the SM?

I am requesting physical access to the building where the SM is installed

I don’t think it would hurt to update the AP first, but I’m not confident that the SM will reconnect. It’s worth a try!