Strange ping times

I have a cyclone 120 degree AP hooked to a cmm( running on 5.815, note I have 2 others on different 5.7 freq non overlapping) with 7 advantage sm connecting to it. Have siganl strengths ranging from -47 to -68 registered to the ap. The AP is running 8.2.2 and the sm are running the same except for 3 of them that are running 8.2.4. The sm are all within .5 miles of the ap with los, except one that is 3 miles(the -68 signal). If I run pings to these I am seeing anywhere from 5ms to 2500ms times with drop outs to all of them except the one with the -47 signal. It runs 5ms to 15ms with no drops. I am not seeing any re-reg or reg count issues(they are at 1 or 2).
This has just started the past few days. Anyone have any ideas? I am planning to do a spectrum analysis, when I can get down time at the ap to see if we have an interference issue. Thanks for any input or suggestions.

Can you reduce the power on the hot one? See this post for more info…

Will give this a go on the -47 unit. Strange that it is just cropping up and has been in place for over a year now…

Does anyone know the power output on a 5.7 advantage sm when it is set on normal vs low?

Guarantee it’s interference and it’s less than -50 but more than -68

Low is -18dB

Thanks Jerry, I am planning a scan on Tuesday night…

Think you may be right on the interference causing this Jerry. I did take down the “hot unit” and am still seeing the same type results. Pings all over the place. Time to scan tonight and find what is going on…

While you do the RF Scan, also look use AP Eval and look for another AP.

I took a sm donw thismorning and did a prelim scan. I am getting hammered at 5.800-5.820 and I am at 5.815…Will have to wait until late at night to take down all ap to scan…We had this happen a few months back and it is back again…

Just an update on what we found after doing the spectrum analysis. There was signal right around us from 5.800-5.810 and then 5.820-5.830. We were at 5.815 and teh signal level there at the ap was -75, but enough around to kill us. We moved to 5.735 where the siganl level at the ap was -85…mucho better now…