Suddenly 5 days and 23 hours ago, all of my SMs show offline in cnMaestro.

Anybody else have this happen?  I'm using cloud version.  I spent a bunch of time making sure that all of my APs, SMs and cnPilots were onboarded and showed online.  Added new mgmt vlans per location and everything was working great.  I have made no network changes, but suddenly the SMs show offline at ALL locations.  APs show online and so do cnPilot routers.  I can't figure out why suddenly they each show "resolving" under the cnMaestro tab under configuration.  They all were connected before.

@Wanda, from one of the device user interfaces, can you using the PING test to see if you can ping https://cloud.cambiumnetworks.com?  Can you perform a DNS lookup?  Are there any issues with the DNS IP configuration on the devices that is preventing them from resolving the URL?

it does seem to be a DNS issue because from the devices I can ping 8.8.8.8, but I can not ping google.com or cloud.cambiumnetworks.com.  Yet, even if I use 8.8.8.8 as primary DNS I still can't ping google.com.

Before 6 days ago, this wasn't an issue.  I have tried a few primary DNS servers and still have the same issue.

and when I do a dns lookup it says "no results"

@Wanda, so the problem is only with SMs, correct?  What product line is this, PMP or ePMP?  What software version is running on the SMs and their parent APs?