If you ever run into an issue while running the Wireless Manger where in it states “System error 5 has occurred” as shown in the figure attached, please follow the below procedure step by step to resolve the issue:
- Start COMMAND PROMPT with admin privileges using “Run As Administrator” option
- Locate “/server/bin/” directory. (Windows: C:\Cambium\wm\server\bin OR Linux: /usr/local/cambium/wm/server/bin)
- Execute startWM.bat (Windows) OR startWM.sh (Linux)
- If there is any error on command prompt output screen, please paste the screenshot here.
- System 5 Error.PNG (82.1 KB)