Trunk in Canopy

We Installed a Canopy PTP430 with CMM4.
Main uplink is connected in Etherwan switch Port# 13.
When we change the port 13 in the Ether wan Switch to Trunk (To allow multiple VLAN for end users) we cant ping the IPs of CMM4/Etherwan Switch or APs
When we Change the port 13 to access port we are able to ping all devices.
What could be the wrong?

If I remember correctly the EtherWan will start tagging all of the VLANs when you put a port into trunk mode. Can you post your entire config?

What configuration required in Canopy AP to pass multiple VLAN.
And same way what configuration is required in Canopy SM.

Which mode we have to put the Etherwan Switch Port which is connected to the Canopy AP. It should be Trunk or Access or Hybrid?
And which mode we have to put the Etherwan Switch which is connected with the CMM4.
And which mode we have to put the Etherwan Switch which is connected with the Backbone(Uplink)

I prefer to run my EtherWan switches in port-based VLAN mode actually so that I can benefit from isolating the APs. In that way it functions solely as passthrough. However if you need communication between two SMs you must use a router.

For a full VLAN deployment with tagged frames going out through the SM, you’ll need trunk mode set on the EtherWan (or port-based VLANs). I prefer to set the AP’s Dynamic VLAN Learning to Disabled and specify the list of VLANs it will carry by hand, however you can leave it Enabled for convenience. With the setting Enabled you don’t need to touch anything else. On the SM you should always leave dynamic learning Disabled and specify the list of VLANs in the VLAN Membership tab (or using a VLAN Profile from Prizm/BAM). Any VLANs the SM knows about will be passed through the ethernet port as Tagged - this is why it’s important to turn off Dynamic Learning