ulWLanTotalUsedFrameTimePerSecond incorrect report?

ulWLanTotalUsedFrameTimePerSecond on cambiumPerformanceMonitoring module always show the same value equal to ulWLanTotalAvailableFrameTimePerSecond.

Uplink Frame time in Web show 100% load.

Firmware ver 2.5. EPMP1000 GPS 5GHz ROW.

Maybe bug?

Hello,

There is a know issue with the reporting of the UL frame utilization. It either always about 0% or 100%, and it does not accurately reflects utilization of the UL. We are aware of it and the fix should be included in a future release.

Regards

I suspect, this bug for flexible mode only?

It affects all TDD modes (75/25, 50/50, 30/70, Flexible, TDD PTP).

Regards

Any news about this bug? Still here...

Is there any progress about this?
It’s very useful to see frame utilization on downlink and uplink to understand how much you’re using an AP…

@giuseppe4 wrote:
Is there any progress about this?
It's very useful to see frame utilization on downlink and uplink to understand how much you're using an AP...

Agreed.  It was very disappointing to see that the latest 'fix' was to remove the broken datafield from the webUI instead of finally correcting it.  I posted another query on this back in August after v3.0 released, never got a response.

j

1 Like

The fix for this field is not as trivial as it may seem. To avoid confusion, it was decided to remove the field temporarily from the GUI, until a proper fix can be implemented.

In other news, the throughput graph is back ;)

1 Like

@Luis wrote:

The fix for this field is not as trivial as it may seem. To avoid confusion, it was decided to remove the field temporarily from the GUI, until a proper fix can be implemented.

In other news, the throughput graph is back ;)

Fair enough, but perhaps it would have been nicer if the UI field could have been removed temporarily over a year ago when the problem was reported, and fixed properly in one of the nine or more firmware releases since then...  Don't want to seem like a jerk about it, just sayin.

j

Is there any progress on the fix for correctly reporting ulWLanTotalUsedFrameTimePerSecond?  To be clear, I'm interested in obtaining the value via SNMP.  Also, why was this topic was marked as solved on 9/8/2015 when it appears it is still broken?