This article help us to sync the E-series device configuration from cnMaestro when “key not in the table” error is observed.
The “key not in the table” error exists with certain versions of cnPilot Enterprise firmware. When you try to sync the AP Group configuration for E-series devices running on older software version like 3.9 or below versions, you will see “Key not in the table” error and devices goes not in sync.
You could find the error at different places as below:
- Onboarding page during device onboarding (Onboarded with error)
- Job ID Section:
o Administration > Jobs > Configuration Update > Show More text Box
- Global Configuration Sync tab :
o Administration > Sync Configuration
- Device Configuration tab:
o Monitor and Manage > Select the specific Device > Configuration > Sync Status
To avoid this error and sync the AP configuration, please upgrade the Access Point to either 126.96.36.199-r3 or higher software release available in our support website:
Log In / Cambium Networks Support
- If you want to upgrade to 4.2-r15 release from 3.x firmware, please follow the below upgrade path and use the appropriate image file.
- For devices being upgraded from 3.11.x or 3.11.x.y to 4.x need to use .img file
- For devices being downgraded to 3.11.X or 3.11.x.y from 4.x need to use .img file
- For devices being upgraded from 4.x to 4.x or 4.x.y need to use .cimg file