When I telnet to SM and try for example

Telnet+> defaulttxpower 30
Unlock before any change. Current Default Transmiter Power: 23 dBm

Telnet+> dfscal
Unlock before any change. Threshold = 1107 Delta = 607

How do I unlock these features?

in v7 it was with “oops” command.

It’s not working :frowning:

If you guys find how to access the configuration.htm page,please let me know…I really miss the “special features” that were on that page.

amarriott wrote:
If you guys find how to access the configuration.htm page,please let me know...........I really miss the "special features" that were on that page.

Wow! :shock: I didn't even know that was there. What do you guys use those settings for?

Aaron

take a look at the frequencies that are available!!!

No doubt. Can you use these in APs and SMs? Everything works well?

Aaron

Hi guys,

What is the command to access the configuration.htm or are we not supposed to have it?

amarriott wrote:
I really miss the "special features" that were on that page.

Has anyone experimented with the frame override settings? I'm currently getting a little under 5Mbps aggregate throughput on my 900AP to 900SMC, in 2X hardware scheduling in 7.3.6

Would overriding the frame time to 2.5ms (the 10.0Mbps option) potentially double the throughput? I'd try it myself, but if I were to need to reset the AP, I'd need to hire a company with a bucket truck to get to the top of my mast.

I'm assuming the faster frame rate needs a solid connection to avoid errors, and the default is a slower rate for a more generic environment. I have just a single SM becuase this is just a private NLOS bridge for two of my LAN segments.

Has anyone experimented with the frame override feature?

The answer from Canopy support about configuration.html

It was never intended for customers to use configuration.html.

About telnet commands wich are not listed in the manual:

Please refer to Table 70 on page 487 of the Canopy® System Release 8 User Guide for a list of supported telnet commands. These are the only supported commands. The Canopy® System Release 8 User Guide can be found here: http://motorola.canopywireless.com/supp … hp?catid=1

acherman wrote:

Wow! :shock: I didn't even know that was there. What do you guys use those settings for?

We have 4 non overlaping channels on 2.4 Ghz, we use Japanies frequencies for one AP, 2,480 Ghz. It works.

5.4 Ghz backaul could't work with 5.470. I was planning do do testing, why is that so. On BH30 5.470 is by default an option.

it think when using 2480mhz you need to change the dbm level to 10 to be legal.

8) 8) 8)

acherman wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing. Has anyone played with the other settings besides the frequencies?

I know this is an old thread, but I'm curious about this as well... I have some 11.x SMs thta are stuck on 23...

Keep getting Unlock before change...