Update cnMaestro Cloud Managed Devices or Risk Disconnection - Deadline April 15, 2024

URGENT MESSAGE:

Customers must update their device firmware to at least the version listed in FSB9083 by April 15, 2024 to guarantee uninterrupted connectivity to cnMaestro Cloud. Devices not updated by April 15, 2024 will lose access to cnMaestro Cloud, and their firmware will require manual installation. This issue does not affect cnMaestro On-Premises.

Details can be found in FSB9083 in the link below:

If you have questions or concerns please contact Cambium Technical Support at the following:

There isn’t a FW version listed in the bulletin

Read the PDF…

FSB9083-cnMaestro-Cloud-Managed-Devices-Require-Software-Upgrades-by-Apr-15-2024-V006.pdf (401.7 KB)

1 Like

Ah haa! Thanks @Eric_Ozrelic I just read the bulletin on the site

Confusing when I see 450 FW 20.0 Beta6. Since it says minimum, can I assume 22.1.1 would be OK?

Yes, 22.1.1 is a recent build.

1 Like

I’m told that cnMaestro has already been raising major-level alarms for devices that don’t meet the requirements. As the date approaches, those alarms may be raised to critical.

If you don’t see any of these alarms in cnMaestro then you should be OK.

(Of course, if you have a stockpile of devices that have not been connected to cnMaestro, those may still need to be updated)

1 Like

I see that the XV2-2T0 and XV2-2T1 are not impacted. Are the XV2-2 and XV2-21x impacted?

James, the FSB has been updated. None of the XE or XV series APs are affected.