This graphic charter is intended for municipalities (beneficiaries) of WiFi4EU to help you fulfil the publicity actions related to the initiative.
All municipalities awarded a WiFi4EU voucher are obligated to clearly display the WiFi4EU emblem, as illustrated on these pages, in public spaces offering a WiFi4EU connection to the Internet.
The WiFi4EU emblem, which is the symbol identifying the WiFi4EU initiative, should be used as provided, without any modification, except for the size, where the aspect ratio should in any case be maintained.
It is important to use the emblem properly and consistently across all designated areas.
Six versions of the emblem have been developed: a full colour, black & white and grayscale version, in both vertical & horizontal formats.
All versions can be downloaded here visuals_package.zip
- Once the all assets are downloaded, open folder 'Visuals for access points' and unzip a file that best suits - it is arranged in order of language. (E.g - en is English).
- The unzipped folder has emblems - vertical, horizontal (orientations) and monochrome, color.
- Select a emblem from the choices (preferably horizontal orientation suits better) to upload.
- The selected emblem by default is in .svg format, which needs to be converted and saved to either .png , .jpg or .jpeg format. (The emblem should not be resized, cropped, photoshoped or altered in any way)
- The converted and saved emblem can be uploaded in cnMaestro on the splash page. - (as shown in the image below)
- Click 'Save' button to complete the upload and save the emblem