cnHeat 2.0 offers increased flexibility for user management over cnHeat 1.0.
It is now possible to assign multiple users to a single project each with their own permissions. Available permissions are…
- Read: Ability to navigate site and radio configuration (with no ability to make changes) as well as all map view functionality and the ability to run IDENTIFY
- Write: Same permissions as Read users but with additional ability to add/edit Sites, add/edit Radio configuration, add/edit Jobs/Predictions
- Admin: Same permissions as Write users but with the additional ability to add/remove users from a project
To add a new user for a project where you are the Admin please follow these steps.
- If the new user has not done so already, please have them go to the Cambium Networks support website and register a new account. https://support.cambiumnetworks.com
- The new user must then login to the cnHeat 2.0 website using their newly created credentials. https://cnheat.cambiumnetworks.com and choose cnHeat 2.0. (If no login credentials are presented then the customer has been automatically logged in. Continue to Step 3.)
- (Note: This step can only be done after Step 2 has been successfully implemented.) As an admin go to Project configuration and click the plus (+) sign under the Users section. Enter the new users email, select their permissions, and click Add User.