Very HIGH ePMP1000 CPU load

There are two sector ePMP1000 wGPS-Sync, operating with frequency reuse directed in opposite directions. Enabled GPS-synchronization mode. One sector "front", the other "back". To each connected around 50 client stations. All subscriber stations work in router mode with raising PPPoE directly on the access point. The main problem: a long PPPoE client authentication, and a very high CPU load of base stations, so that sometimes it is not possible to get into the web-based interface of the base station, and even SSH access is very slow. Perhaps due to the high CPU load of the base station suffers authorization PPPoE (?). Nearby are Mikriotik base mode, "AP bridge", is no load on the CPU is not their, PPPoE session Available immediately raised when the client connects. But customers Cambium (Force180) receive the IP address may be in 2 minutes, while someone and 10 (may be who joined when the CPU is not at 100%, he got the address for PPPoE before, who was hit by a CPU load - the longer, that's my guess). I already have opened a question on support for cambium, a year ago, but nothing ever decided. The latest firmware 4.5 subjectively more loaded a base station CPU, at least they do not feel better. On clients used firmware 4.4. Who has the same problem and how to solve it?

Although I'm not a PPPoE expert... I'd avoid having the AP doing any PPPoE duties and have your Mikrotik handle that. We typically try to have the AP ONLY performing RF work in order to provide best perfomance.

Another thing you could try would be swapping out the e1k for an e2k... these have much better CPU and might be able to handle your PPPoE duties better.

Thanks for the answer. Mikrotik base stations operate in a "bridge" mode, they are not "servers" themselves, all base station is connect to the one server - an external one. The Cambium base station essentially requires the same thing - to forward the request to the server directly, and I do not quite understand what loads the CPU of the ePMP1000.