I have configured a cnMaestro on premise and configured for the Voucher access:
- create a Guest Portal
- installed a green ssl certificate on nginx
- enabled Client Login Event Logging
- create a Vochers access and two access plans (1 day and 1 year)
- es 1 day: session duration 1 day, voucher expiry 365 days, 1 voucher device limit, bind voucher to device
When I connect for the first time a device I see the splash page, I enter the voucer code and everything works fine but if I disconnect and reconnect the device after some time the notification "Access to the Network" appears on device and the splash page shows the voucher added but there aren't communication on wifi network.
- to manually authorize some device (without web interface) I have enabled the MAC Authentication Fallback in the WLAN and in Association ACL entered the MAC address of authorized device
When this option is enabled in Guest WLAN the login of Voucher is possible only once, after the device disconnect I can't associate it to the network anymore (I need to disconnect session by the Guest Access Portal and enter a new Voucher).
Disabling this option the voucher system works fine.
I think this is a bug, (cnMaestro version 2.3.2-r7), there is a method to manually authorize a device on a guest network (without using the MAC Authentication Fallback) ?