Webinar: Bridging the Homework Gap with the New $7.2B Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF)

Nearly 17 million US students lack Internet access at home – the “Homework Gap”. In May 2021, the FCC established the ECF to reimburse schools for expenses related to providing students Internet access outside of school. The window to apply for these funds opened June 29, 2021 and runs for 45 days. This webinar will discuss the program, eligible solutions and what next steps schools can take to participate.

Presenters:

• Bruce Miller, VP - Enterprise Marketing, Cambium Networks
  • Sakid Ahmed, GM - ePMP & cnVision Business, Cambium Networks
  • Jonathan Kidwell, Sr. Director - NA Education Sales, Cambium Networks

2021-07-14T16:00:00Z2021-07-14T17:00:00Z

Register here.

View the upcoming webinar schedule here.

Thank you for joining our webinar! You can view a recording of the session here:

Hello Riley,
I understand Cambium’s interest in the new ECF and the impact that could bring to Wisps network empowerment, presumably with Cambium products. We know that it’s not always easy to qualify for such funding, this is why our group provides an alternative source of capital funding that i’m happy to discuss with you when you have some time. Essentially we’re a ‘partner ally’ for Wisps, bringing a host of consultative and financial offerings. Please let me know when you might like to have an exchange that i know would be mutually beneficial between us and Cambium.
Best regards,
Joel Burke, CACC
www.connectivityalliance.ca