Reliable wireless solutions are essential to today’s learning environment. The stakes are high as educational institutions adapt to new and changing requirements for remote learning, online testing, and video collaboration. As a continuation of our Cambium Connections event, we are hosting a series of webinars discussing the trends and changes faced by the education industry. Join us as we evaluate different approaches to leveraging fixed wireless technologies for education applications.
Wireless Today in Education: Opportunities, Challenges, and Solutions
This session will explore key trends and challenges faced by education today and how we can work together to solve these in 2021.
- Melanie Honeycutt, CIO, Burke County Public Schools
- Bruce Miller, VP - Enterprise Marketing, Cambium Networks
- Jonathan Kidwell, Sr. Director - NA Education Sales, Cambium Networks
2021-03-03T16:00:00Z → 2021-03-03T17:00:00Z’
Creating the Gigabit Wireless Campus Networks
This session will cover the pros and cons of different approaches to leveraging fixed wireless technologies such as 60GHz mmWave, CBRS, and more. We will discuss methods to expand the capacity that your network needs and improve the connected user experience across your campus.
- Sakid Ahmed, GM – ePMP & cnVision Business, Cambium Networks
- Bruce Miller, VP – Enterprise Marketing, Cambium Networks
2021-03-17T15:00:00Z → 2021-03-17T16:00:00Z