Webinar: Upcoming Deadlines and Updates for CBRS

The FCC in the United States is at the forefront of using the Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) method to connect the unconnected, and many countries around the world are watching closely. If successful, it’s believed that other countries and other spectrum bands will follow a similar model in the future. During this webinar, Matt Mangriotis, Director - Product Management at Cambium Networks, and Dave Milholen, CTO at Wireless Etc., will discuss updates and upcoming deadlines for CBRS.

Tuesday, September 8 at 9:00 AM Central Daylight Time

Register for the webinar here.

2 Likes

For ANYONE using 3 GHz spectrum, and are NOT yet using CBRS... this is very important. Equipment that is NOT CBRS-certified will need to cease operation by October 17, 2020 (for any Part 90 grant that is expired OR was renewed or issued after January 8, 2013!). 

Please join me to talk about this live. If you can't make it, I will post the slides and recording here, and we can continue the conversation. 

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the live CBRS update! Here is the webinar recording:

And here are the slides…

Cambium_CBRS_Webinar_09082020.pdf (3.0 MB)

If you want to check out the PAL Auction results… all of the FCC public data can be found here:

https://auctiondata.fcc.gov/public/projects/auction105

I saw a comment on this webinar that some folks may have been hoping for more detailed information on actual deployment and implementation of CBRS. We are working on updates to training modules that will go into the details you need to get going, and hope to have those available very soon (within a couple weeks).

I will post links to those modules as they get released.