A Cambium Support Account will allow you to:
- Manage license keys and extended warranties
- Join discussions, make suggestions and get help from the Cambium Community
- Join the Open Beta program for early access to preview releases
- Download new firmware for your Cambium equipment
A Cambium Company Account:
- Is used for Flexible Licensing, cnMaestro, and Cambium Care.
- Is identified by a Cambium ID which must be between 6 and 60 characters consisting of letters, numbers and underscores. Once created, the Cambium ID cannot be changed.
- May have multiple email accounts associated.
Your company’s Cambium IDs and associated email addresses may be retrieved at any time at the Cambium Networks Support Center website – support.cambiumnetworks.com. To retrieve these details, login then click your Cambium Support Account name upper-right then select Company from the resulting drop-down menu.