What should I do if the Backhaul module does not register to a Backhaul master module?

What should I do if the Backhaul module does not register to a Backhaul master module?

There are several plausible scenarios? that should be considered:

CASE I: The color code of the BHS and BHM do not match. It is important for the user to verify that the color codes of the BHS configuration web page is the same as the color codes on the BHS web page.

CASE II: The problem in this case is that BHM does not have a transmit frequency chosen. It is important for the user to verify that the transmit frequency on the configuration page of the module is set to a frequency. The factory default BHM?s are set to frequency of zero.

CASE III: Verify that the RED LED lights up when the module is powered on. Next, verify that 25 seconds later the GREEN LNK LED lights up. If this does not occur, check to see if the orange SYN LED lights up on the module and flashes occasionally. This means that the module is in alignment mode because it could not establish an Ethernet link. Corrective action in this case focuses on fixing the configuration issue. If there has been no customer inflicted damage and the Ethernet port is experiencing connectivity issues, the user has the right to request an RMA.

CASE IV: The BHS is not scanning the frequency that the BHM is transmitting on. Verify that there is a check box on the frequency that the BHM is transmitting on. Once this configuration issue is fixed, no other corrective action will be required.

CASE V: No clear LOS. Validate that installer has a good understanding of LOS and Fresnel zone considerations.