What should I do if the Module does not power on and the Red power LED does not illuminate?

What should I do if the Module does not power on and the Red power LED does not illuminate?

There are several plausible scenarios? that should be considered:

CASE I: The problem in this case is a defective Ethernet cable or Ethernet cable connectors. There are two important tests to perform in this case. One should analyze the crimps of the connectors. Also, check that the cable is pinned out according to Canopy specifications. Pins 4,5,7 and 8 provide power to the module from the power supply. The corrective action to perform focuses on replacing the connectors and re-crimping. Then pin out cable as depicted in the wiring diagram in the user manual. No further corrections should theoretically be needed.

CASE II: The problem is case is also a defective Ethernet cable or defective Ethernet cable connectors. Look at the Ethernet transformer for damage from mis-wired cables. The Ethernet transformer (labeled with either the name Halo or Pulse) is directly behind the RJ45 connector. Corrective action in this case involves determining whether the Ethernet transformer was damaged by the consumer or was produced in a defective manner. If the transformer was damaged by the consumer Then an RMA will not be granted.

CASE III: The problem in this case is a corrupt FPGA. This can occur when an upgrade is performed incorrectly. After a power upgrade is performed on a module (and when power is applied to the module), visually check that the red LED will not light up. Corrective action in this case involves requesting an RMA.