Where has all the ePMP gone?

Minor gripe here: What is the deal with the shipping delays with the ePMP gear?  My main supplier keeps telling me the shipping dates keep getting pushed back on Force 180's and integrated units.  Can someone give me a real date these will be shipping again?  

Same problem here.  Delays are costly.  And are costing us.  If you here anything please let us know.

Same here, getting raped ordering radios off Ebay but we can't keep telling tell new customers "two weeks" like our suppliers have been telling us for the last two or three months.

Yesterday streakwave assured us "end of next week" for ePMP radios we havehad on back order since mid november I think. 

We were told the 2.4 was being discontinued, but we have not been able to confirm other than our suppliers taking months to try and get more.

@Skullzaflare wrote:

We were told the 2.4 was being discontinued...

Maybe (I'm guessing) that they were talking about the original integrated antenna model only? The new 2.4Ghz Force 200's are around the same price and are way better units, so maybe your supplier has decided only to buy Force 200's now or something?

Integrated is what we have, along with our hardware. We purchased a ebay sellers remaining 62 in inventory 2 weeks ago after finding it difficult to get any from our suppliers. 

We have had very good luck/usage with these, 15mi> no issues

We too have been told they are coming. I have called Cambium to find out if our switchover to this brand is going to be plagued with consistant delays. 2 weeks, 2 weeks.. Cambium played clueless as to why there are delays, I have been told everything from a sipping container fell in the ocean to they are switching manufacturing plants and having issues. (SUPPLIER) is sending us "lite" versions of the radios with keys, and to my suprize charged us an additional $500 for this Privlage. Yeah, we can get them on our tower, but what good are they sitting on our tower if we have no subscriber units for months. I am about ready to cancel it all, demand my money back and just use what we have, its working and the only drawback is I can't take new customers which is no big deal at this time.

Edit, I redacted the supplyer, it's not thier fault.

Hi All, 

We have seen a significant increase in demand for some of the newer ePMP products and we have stepped up production to meet the demand.  New stock is on its way to our US channel partners and is expected to arrive within the next 2 - 3 weeks.  

Thanks,

Sriram

1 Like

I hope you're correct but I've been hearing the "they will ship in two weeks" story since Novemeber. Just wanted to know so we can perform business. 

Convergence Technologies Inc (CTI) has quite a bit of ePMP in stock, including Force 200 2.4 dishes. I just ordered 20 of them today and they just sent them out the door. Ask for Jonte (312)-205-2505

So has the 2.4 integrated been retired? 

When are we going to see Force 200 5ghz models?!

@Skullzaflare wrote:

Integrated is what we have, along with our hardware. We purchased a ebay sellers remaining 62 in inventory 2 weeks ago after finding it difficult to get any from our suppliers. 

We have had very good luck/usage with these, 15mi> no issues

There are definitely 2.4 integrated units at CTI. Have you checked with them?

Sakid

@Skullzaflare wrote:

So has the 2.4 integrated been retired? 

2.4 Integrated has NOT been retired. Plenty of stock at CTI and also at Cambium.

Sakid

Wonder why they are telling customers the integrated is being replaced by the force 200.

Matt at CTI here. We have plenty of 2.4 in stock (integrated and force 200). We also have good stock on the force  180 in 5GHz and force 110 in 5GHz. We are waiting for the first batch of 5GHz force 200's just like the rest of the distributors. Feel free to reach out to me  mkahle@Converge-Tech.com and I'd be happy to ship anything you are looking for out today.

1 Like