Why is adding a device in to SAS so difficult?

I have other products that use SAS.

They are essentially point and click simple to add to SAS…

Why is CNMaestro so complicated?
Why do I need to find the relevant info on a device when it should already be known to Cambium and CNMaestro…?

Case in point. I “seem” to have to manually enter in the serial, mac, tx power, antenna gain, antenna horizonal width for a device Cambium and CNMaestro should already know after I have onboarded a device.

It should be a single click to an onboarded device to take me to the Add CBRS device page. With all of those fields pre-entered…

If there is an easier way (please don’t say link planner, spread sheet, etc for newly installed devices) I’m all ears… I didn’t see it

Cambium is pretty clean. I agree, some things like antenna gain, beamwidth, etc could be pre-populated for integrated designs. For you to onboard a device, the device needs internet. To have internet, it needs a grant, which requires a CPI signed registration. Baicells cheats. Not sure what other vendors cheat. Tarana mutes the ability to define the accuracy, so it’s possible they’re assuming you’re more accurate with coordinates than you are, or they’re using the maximum tolerance and causing slower grants due to additional calculations.