Windows CE and display problem

Hi, I recently began experimenting with a NEC Mobile pro 780, running windows CE v.3.01 w/core system of 2.11 and pocket internet explorer v.3.01. I can connect to the canopy sm, and I get past the login screen, but after that, pocket explorer thinks that the Canopy logo is the entire page. I have been told that there is a “Lite” page, and there does seem to be some page there, because the unit asks for the username and password, but after putting them in, it just comes up with a blank page. Has anyone run into this problem before, and if so, has anyone ever found a resolution? I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

daveamd wrote:
Hi, I recently began experimenting with a NEC Mobile pro 780, running windows CE v.3.01 w/core system of 2.11 and pocket internet explorer v.3.01. I can connect to the canopy sm, and I get past the login screen, but after that, pocket explorer thinks that the Canopy logo is the entire page. I have been told that there is a "Lite" page, and there does seem to be some page there, because the unit asks for the username and password, but after putting them in, it just comes up with a blank page. Has anyone run into this problem before, and if so, has anyone ever found a resolution? I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

in firmware ver. 6.1 and above, there is a HTML page for PDA's:
http://canopy.ip.address/pda.html
it's pretty minimal, but enough to use for alignment.