Xirrus XD2-230 IAP1 and IAP2 led flashing continuous after reboot

Hello everyone,

I don’t know why after I change some configuration and reboot the device, I can’t connect to it anymore, it does not get IP from local router, does not broadcast Wi-Fi SSID, it looks like the device have boot loop after the IAP1, IAP2 led flashing for 10-15 minutes.
I’ve no idea how to fix it right now, I’m trying to use a stick to factory reset several times but no luck :frowning:

Anyone can help me solve this issue, is there anyway to config it back to works normaly, thank for reading.

Regards,

Hai

Hello Hai,

It certainly looks like the AP is caught in a boot loop. The first step would be to reset the AP back to factory defaults. It looks like you’ve already tried that, but let me make sure you are going through the proper steps.

Unplug the AP and then press the reset button while plugging the ethernet cable back into the AP. Hold the reset button down for at least 20 seconds.

If resetting the AP does not clear this issue, you will probably want to open a support ticket to have an engineer look at the problem and determine next steps.