cnMaestro 2.1.0-r22 OVA and cnMaestro 2.1.0-r23 Package

cnMaestro On-Premises 2.1.0-r22 OVA and 2.1.0-r23 Package are now available on Support Center.  This release addresses a number of issues in the original 2.1.0-r21, posted on January 11. The Package is only for customers who are upgrading an existing  2.1.0-r21 installation (it improves efficiency).

The Release Notes can be accessed here.

Important: Upgrading from r21 to r23

The cnMaestro 2.1.0-r23 Package is for customers running the previous 2.1.0-r21 OVA : it provides an easier upgrade.

Current 1.6.3 users should install the cnMaestro 2.1.0-r22 OVA and follow the standard export/import upgrade procedure. There is no need to install 2.1.0-r23 on top of 2.1.0-r22.

Customers blocked importing data from 1.6.3-r39 into 2.1.0-r21 should apply 2.1.0-r23 and then import the data.

Customers who installed the original 2.1.0-r22 Package (released on 2/4) over an existing 2.1.0-r21 installation should upgrade to 2.1.0-r23. This will resolve an API issue that was injected during the installation.

Additional Fixes in cnMaestro 2.1.0-r22/r23

The following updates are in addition to fixes in the 2.1.0-r21 release.

Id

Details

CNSSNG-10263

Wi-Fi devices are getting hidden in tree when each of them report each other as parent device

CNSSNG-10276

After update with 2.1.0-r21 "Towers" and "Sites" are not in alphabetical order

CNSSNG-10287

Data migration is failing when 1.6.3-r39 data is imported on 2.1.0-r21

CNSSNG-10293

Tower level Top AP's throughput value is empty

CNSSNG-10300

PMP Medusa AP Downlink data is missing in frameutil performance graphs

CNSSNG-10317

Auto Provisioning feature is not working for cnPilot R-series.

CNSSNG-10343

SM WAN IP is not shown in 2.1.0-r21 version

CNSSNG-10453

Fixed UI dashboard freeze issue due to c3 chart

CNSSNG-10472

Site floor plan got distorted after migrating data from 1.6.3 to 2.1.0

CNSSNG-10486

Sector not showing due to missing gain in Maps

2 Likes

Hi, CNMAESTRO 2.1.0 R23 On Premise .

I see very often antennas that have been disconnected for days from the repeater but if I go to CNmaestro it says it is disconnected from
<1 min

1 min
2 min
3 min
and then start again from <1 in loop

Session.png

It does not seem to provide the real minutes when they went offline.

I do not understand well the value Online / offline where it is taken : the uptime (switch on) of the antennas are also 40 days but the CNmaestro seems to calculate from how much CNmaestro software was started

On the dashboard KPI we show the time when device connects until next offline. Total duration with last successful session.

You can go to notification- events tab to see exactly what time it disconnects and connects with maestro.

Same problem posted here

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/cnMaestro-2-1-0-On-Premises/td-p/98194/highlight/false/page/9

This issues come with this new version (less than 1 day is 1 minute in the red square and so on...). With old version the time in the red square was correct.

You can see my last post there with screenshots.

We have API client with our management system and it capture the time inside the red square so, if we do technical support we see the wrong offline timer (and we need to go to notification tab to see the right disconnected time or inside the AP if is upgraded to 16.0.0.1).

2 Likes

Please fix the problem. The antennas that do not associate are all with a downtime of <1 minute!

time.png

We have identified the problem and fixed it, we haven’t release the patch yet. Will let you know once we release.

Rupam

1 Like

I can confirm Tuvix.

Cambium Support used remote desktop on our machine to investigate the issue

1 Like
There are deadlines for the release of the patch? The problem is rather frustrating.

After migrating data from 1.6.3-r39 to our new 2.1.0-r22 server, I am noticing a lot of devices indicating that they are down on their own dashboard, but they don't show up in the count of total devices offline, nor do they have a corresponding alarm to show that they are down. These devices are online and functioning properly..

@Nekomata wrote:

After migrating data from 1.6.3-r39 to our new 2.1.0-r22 server, I am noticing a lot of devices indicating that they are down on their own dashboard, but they don't show up in the count of total devices offline, nor do they have a corresponding alarm to show that they are down. These devices are online and functioning properly..

tested a reboot of the devices?

@Cambium_Rupam wrote:
We have identified the problem and fixed it, we haven’t release the patch yet. Will let you know once we release.

Rupam

Pleeeeeease :( a patch!

Version 2.1.0-r23

Many SM show 0 Km.

Km.png

Hi, 

I verified with my lab radio running 16.0.1 and did not observe the behavior. 

Do you see this only with BETA version or also with official release of 16.0.1? 

@Support_Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

I verified with my lab radio running 16.0.1 and did not observe the behavior. 

Do you see this only with BETA version or also with official release of 16.0.1? 

In truth it seems that it does not always load the distance.In fact, below you can see that immediately he did not load the distance, a few seconds later, when he clicked on it, he showed up.

CNMaestro on premise Version 2.1.1-r14

I don't think the image on the screen represents a PMP450b