Customers complaining of constant drops on ePMP 1000

I have a few Force 110 subs that are complaining of constant service drops. They are on different AP's, some DFS some not, I don't see sessions being dropped or AP's rebooting . The only thing I see in common is that there are dozens of "device reboots" in the monitor -> performance page. But the weird thing is, the uptime is showing several days. If it's rebooting, wouldn't the uptime also reset?

I have updated the firmware to 3.0 AP side and CPE side but it doesn't seem to help - has anyone else had this kind of issue?

Thanks

@GhostRideDaWisp wrote:

I have a few Force 110 subs that are complaining of constant service drops. They are on different AP's, some DFS some not, I don't see sessions being dropped or AP's rebooting . The only thing I see in common is that there are dozens of "device reboots" in the monitor -> performance page. But the weird thing is, the uptime is showing several days. If it's rebooting, wouldn't the uptime also reset?

I have updated the firmware to 3.0 AP side and CPE side but it doesn't seem to help - has anyone else had this kind of issue?

Thanks

The reboots you are seeing are on the Force 110 subscriber side, correct? A session drop would indicate that the link has bounced and recoverd. A reboot counter increment would mean the Force 110 has actually gone through a full power cycle. Do you have any indication if that is happening?

Yes, it is listing 30-50 Device reboots on the  SM side but the uptime on the main page will be however long since I manually rebooted the device last.

As I write this I pulled up one device I was working on yesterday, 18 hours uptime and 10 device reboots. 18 hours ago was when I last rebooted his device  and reset the stats. This particular one had 49 before I reset the stats. I switched his AP and rebooted his device to see if that was the cause.

The sub is telling me he is not rebooting the device and I have not reset it since  yesterday. Other devices are doing similiar things. All 110's, the only common thread other than them being 110's (I have 180's and 200's on the network) might be that the AP's they are on are all on the 3.0 firmware. It's not happening on any non 3.0 firmware (that I am aware of).

Thank you!

Hi Aaron,

We have never seen that issue during testing in our Lab.

I would be really appreciate it if you could to provide remote access to your network for investigation?

You can contact me via e-mail:

Fedir.trutsko@cambiumnetworks.com

Thank you.

I am having a similar problem. AP (2.4ghz) has firmware 3.0 on it, as do all subs (all Force 200s)

The AP reports all subs are connected, but I cannot reach any of them through the IP click through, or by entering the IP directly into my browser. Ping is timeout.

Reboot the AP fixes the problem...

Links are not perfect; I am migrating users from a Ubnt sector so both it and the Cambium are running.

Hi,

Could you please attach Monitor -> Wireless screenshot from your AP please.

Thank you.