ELEVATE LHG5

Hi everyone, I'm trying to "ELEVATE" to an MKTK LHG 5, but, there's no way. I am using the "Device_Elavate_v29.44x.exe" and "Device_Elevate_v28.432.exe" application. Can someone tell me if this works ?, or not? Before the SXT Lite5 with a Linux virtual machine, Ubuntu, you can do the LHG5 with this method ?. I am very lost, to see if somebody can help me, thanks to all.

Does LHG5 have a *.bin file as SXT?

I use usally Elevate process with tftpd32.

I tried Device Elevator v29.44x.

I've noticed that 6.44.5 version of RouterOS is not suitable for Elevate.

So I did a downgrade to 6.40.8 and tried the Elevate process:

Here's what I got: "No feedback from device"

Did I made any mistake?

Please also look at the right windows console. All seems to be working fine but on the end of the process Elevate is not possible. After 10 minutes I did a reboot of the device and I couldn't log in in any way: winbox or browser.
Device seems to be bricked! I had to bring back the original OS using MT netinstall.

I did it with the same versions as you

"I've noticed that 6.44.5 version of RouterOS is not suitable for Elevate.

So I did a downgrade to 6.40.8 and tried the Elevate process:

Here's what I got: "No feedback from device" "

It does not work for me. Has anyone worked to do "Elevete" to an LHG5 ?, if yes, how ?, thanks

Today Cambium sent me a file I used with TFTPD32 and I succesfully do the Elevate on LHG5.

is there any tutorial on how to do it with the TFTPD32 ?, with the SXT I use the Cambium tool and before I did it with a virtual machine, but, the TFTPD32 I have never used it, can you help me ?, thanks in advance

1 Like

Take a look at this: https://webm.red/oRuF

Is a video I made on a problem I had with Elevate on SXT.

Process is the same with LHG. You had to ask Cambium to send you the necessary file for LHG.

Cambium PLZ send me bin for LHG5 or put on download.

https://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-Beta/Mikrotik-LHG5-Elevate/m-p/106149#M1263

Thank you very much.

Can you please send .BIN file for LHG elevate via TFTP, thanks !

For me it says "Board type LHG5Tripack not supported" :(

Hey! Great news! 

I confirm that Elevate v29 is working with LHG5

I will soon test it with BS and compare to PowerBeam M5 400

super, it is sad that we still do not have a bin file and break it with a third party tool.
Please test whether it does not matter what sxt

https://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-Elevate/4-3-2-1-Error-on-scanlist-on-SXT-Lite5/m-p/106527#M1373

What is the difference in upgrading it with that tool, if the resut is the same?  I will check that link later

So, here is the test. NO LINE OF SIGHT, hidden fresnel zone, high interference. Not so bad!

Signal is ~-68..-69

About the scanlist: i just did not hit "Select all" this is the same as nothing selected.

Would you share the frequency selection page?

Is this config equal to selecting all frequencies?

So strange you got a link with this config

Yes, it comes from many many versions before

can someone say where is the .bin file of LHG5, please, and since we are, if possible how to do it

1 Like

I don't think it will let you to push it over tftp. The elevator tool uses some sort of jailbreak, and only after that it can upload firmware, it's not so simple