Email alerts for outages?

Has this been implemented yet????   It is REALLY important for us to get alerts via email.  Our NOC rides on email alerts throughout the day and night.  Im not always watching the dashboard.  We are purchasing about 200 E400's and already have about 25 deployed.

Has this been worked on?

2 Likes

The email alerts needs to get pushed to theTop Of The List!

This is important and how we need to get notified as to the status of critical radio infrastructure!

2 Likes

I agree with the people above, this is essential and pretty much needed as we do not monitor these every minute. and we would like to know as soon something goes down and CNMaestro should be doing this.

Thanks Cambium for Taking our suggestions.

1 Like

I'm expecting this solution to become available so i can sell cambium systems support services.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/Your-Ideas/CnMaestro-e-mail-or-text-alerts/idi-p/66134

1 Like

Can somebody from Cambium PLEASE address this????  All of your competition has email alerts working.  I really want to use Cambium, I love the hardware and the WAPs are solid.

**************JUST NEED EMAIL ALERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is VERY URGENT HIGH PRIORITY

I am not the only one that is requesting this.  Last I heard this was supposed to be implemented earlier this year.

UPDATE PLEASE

1 Like

Do you have any update on this?

I am checking with the product development team on this . We should have an answer for you soon. This is also being tracked in the ideas area.

Any updates Ray?  

This is the most critically lacking feature  in cnMaestro, with scheduled firmare updates coming in a close second in my opinion.

Hi Jacob,

I checked with the cambium cloud team(cnMaestro) and this is part of the Q4 road map of cnMaestro.

thanks

ashutosh 

2 Likes

Any update on this? I just installed cnmaestro 1.6_r-10 and the email alert feature is not there.

thanks.

Aomar.

Its planned for Q2 release

So I am guessing in three or so months you will anounce this will be on the Q1 2019 roadmap? People have been asking for this for two and a half years now...

1 Like

ewolff06, we hear  you.  The feature is actively being worked on now.  It's targetted for Q2 this year.  

2 Likes

Hello,

We need it too, please implement soon it. alot years waiting,

Thanks!

1 Like

Sooo is this a thing yet ?

Do we have this feature yet guys?  Now Q4

Garth

Any updates regarding this feature, it's very important. It should get a high priority in feature list

Email notifications is coming in the next release, cnMaestro 2.0.0.  The release is due to be released within a few weeks.  

With this feature, up to five email addresses can subscribe to notifications.  Each address can chose the minimum severity level for which you want to receive notifications.  When subscribing, you can opt to disregard the following alarms:  SM offline, cnPIlot Home (i.e. cnPilot R) offline.

Every five minutes, cnMaestro will send a notification summarizing the alarms that were raised or cleared in that last five minutes. 

Here are some screenshots from the from the cnMaestro UI and of an example email notification.

ScreenHunter 04.png

5 Likes

This is fantastic news.

Our company has been wanting this for a long time now.

We have just finished a 1 week long re-certification Cambium course with BMS Networks in Melbourne Australia and it was a very topical conversation on more than a couple of occasations.

Just wondering how many weeks roughly is a "few" weeks, are we talking 2018 or 2019 ?

Regards

Wayne Pryor

Managing Director

Waykat Services

Email wayne@waykatservices.com.au

1 Like

We have released cnMaestro On-Premises 2.1.0 with email notification support.

Please check the release notes https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/cnmaestro/ 

The community announcement link is http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/cnMaestro-2-1-0-On-Premises/m-p/98194

Rupam

3 Likes