ePMP Release 3.1 is now available

Has anyone had any issues with the radios reporting incorrect System Uptime? Since upgrading to 3.1, I've had APs constantly show that a reboot may have occured, but it clearly hasn't as I've verified in my PoE switch and session uptime. For example, one AP has an uptime of 11 hours, 33 minutes but all of the clients have over 3 days of session time(since the AP was upgraded to 3.1).

I didn't see any complaints of this when skimming through this post, so I'm sorry if I missed it.

@Cory Ditzel wrote:

Has anyone had any issues with the radios reporting incorrect System Uptime? Since upgrading to 3.1, I've had APs constantly show that a reboot may have occured, but it clearly hasn't as I've verified in my PoE switch and session uptime. For example, one AP has an uptime of 11 hours, 33 minutes but all of the clients have over 3 days of session time(since the AP was upgraded to 3.1).

I didn't see any complaints of this when skimming through this post, so I'm sorry if I missed it.

Hi, This is known GUI bug. Please see message #38 from Eric in this thread. Its a display bug where the GUI does not show the days.  

@Cory Ditzel wrote:

Yeah, there's a known GUI bug in 3.1 where it shows only hours and minutes of uptime on the main screen, omitting 'days'.  Check the Monitor->Performance screen and you'd probably see something like "Time Since Last Reset 0003:11:34:44"

j

edit: and that's what happens when you hit 'reply' without refreshing the thread first... :)

Thanks guys. I didn't really even consider that the date issue could be my issue, but it probably is. My bad :(