ePMP3000 with 72 F300-25 SMs results

@Lincs_Chel wrote:

Hi Tewsbehappy;

Wow. Would you mind sharing your experience and/or in which way these specific SM types are bad compared to the other ePMP SM units?

Your comments are serious and I even see where Cambium support (in this thread) is even reaching out to you to help you through any difficulties being experienced. Lots of persons research here to see how to upgrade and pick a solution. Or, to resolve a problem. This one is quite alarming.

Thanks.

The hardware issue has been observed.

The replacement has been sent.

Thank you.

Hello, indeed the replacements sent. But because they are antennas, they are regulated merchandise in my country, Peru, and the nationalization process is not over yet, I assume that for the other countries it may be similar. It’s been more than 20 days and I still don’t have the replacements.
I suggest:

• Implement guarantee centers within each Country or with their authorized distributors.
  • Stop using UPS for shipments that are very slow.

In addition, I will comment on the results of how the replacements go, I have doubts about whether the problem turns out to be hardware or software (firmware)

Hello,

It’s a global issue nowadays with the delivery delays because of the Coronavirus lockdown.
Looking forward to get feedback from you once you get radios.

Thank you.