Error updating cnMatrix switch via CLI

Hi Cambium,
I am trying to update my cnMatrix switch via CLI , and i got this message :

Image Download Failed [ gzip: invalid magic
tar: child returned status 1 tar: error is not recoverable: exiting now

Could you please help me solve this .!

Regards.

Hi Muhaned,

Could you let me know the cnMatrix model (EX2K, EX1K, or TX2K), the current software version on the switch, and the full file name of the new software version?

Thanks.

Hi Cambium,
Thank you for the follow-up I apologize for the delayed response.
The cnMatrix model is EX2010-P
The software version is : 2.1.2-r1
The file name of the new software version : cnMatrix-EXTX-4.0-r4 \

Just a hint : I am update the switch remotely and the update seems to be working fine until the 90% of the process, but when it is almost 100% it shows me this error

Regards,

Muhaned Belaid | Wireless Network Engineer | Ozon Al Jaded for Telecom & Technology

Phone # +218 915101773 | 944572331 | Email [m.belaid@ozon.ly] [ee.muhaned@gmail.com]

Hay Alandulos Tripoli – Libya.

REMINDER .!!!

Hi Cambium,
Thank you for the follow-up I apologize for the delayed response.
The cnMatrix model is EX2010-P
The software version is : 2.1.2-r1
The file name of the new software version : cnMatrix-EXTX-4.0-r4 \

Just a hint : I am update the switch remotely and the update seems to be working fine until the 90% of the process, but when it is almost 100% it shows me this error

Regards,

Muhaned Belaid | Wireless Network Engineer | Ozon Al Jaded for Telecom & Technology

Phone # +218 915101773 | 944572331 | Email [m.belaid@ozon.ly] [ee.muhaned@gmail.com]

Hay Alandulos Tripoli – Libya.

Can you tell us the MD5 or SHA checksum for the file you are uploading? I think the SHA1 sum should be 5b6dde78495bf0f1c4c0350a6008483c004435b9.

On Windows, you can apparently calculate a SHA1 sum like this:

CertUtil -hashfile C:\Path\To\firmware.tar.gz SHA1

Hi Muhaned,

Please make sure you are using the proper file for the new software image. The full filename should be cnMatrix.EXTX-4.0-r4.tar.gz. Do not upgrade the switch with the unzip version of the image file.

I recommend to upgrade your switch with the latest software version cnMatrix-EXTX-4.0.1-r2.tar.gz available on Cambium support site.

Thanks.

Hi Simon,
It is the code you post it
5b6dde78495bf0f1c4c0350a6008483c004435b9
please find the file attached to see the MD5 and SHA checksum for the image.

Regards.

Can you show a screenshot of the command you are running and the complete output, something like this:

We can have a remote session for me to take a look.

I am seeing this same issue on the TX2012. Unable to upgrade it to cnMatrix-EXTX-4.0.1-r2.tar.gz