Force 400c Tech File

Hi all, I have deployed x4 400c radios and I cannot download the tech file from any of them, anyone seen or have this issue? I have them in as ptp links, replaced ptp 550 radios for the 400c and noticed that I could not choose 5745 (using 40mhz), even though the ptp 550 was able to use 5745 . So want to submit ticket to cambium but cannot download the tech file.

3 Likes

So did you set up the 400c radios from scratch or did you upload the config from the 550’s they were replacing ? I replaced a 550 link with 400c and just uploaded the config from the 550s to the 400c’s and even though everything appeared to go fine there were some problems caused by that. I ended up defaulting the 400c’s and reconfiguring them from scratch.

Otherwise maybe try rebooting or up/down grading the firmware oorrr the ever popular ePMP ritual of deleting your browser cach/cookies/history or open the radios in a different browser that has never opened up radios at those addresses before (and thus should not have anything cached/saved for them)

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I set them up from scratch , ill delete the browser stuff and see. Thank you!

Well I feel dumb, just needed to delete browser cach/cookies/history, appreciate it!

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Incorrect information on ePMP GUI

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.