Force 4625

How are you guys?
Advertisement to download Force 4625 version
I searched the downloads and couldn’t find it
Please help with the link to the campaign
The address of the version to be downloaded is v5.4.0

Have you taken a look at the archives section of the download page? Can you use 5.4.1?

https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp_400_425/archive

1 Like

thanks for the help Yes, I searched in the archives and did not find it I downloaded 5.4.1 but it didn’t solve my problem It was basic 5.4.0 before the update

Hello Khaled,

5.4.0 must be some factory FW and it should not be used in production environment.
The best practice is to use the latest stable FW. Which is 5.6.0 now.

Could you tell me what exactly issue do you have? I can help you with that!

Hi Andrii
When using version 5.4.0, get a maximum power of 30 dbm
If you are using 5.6.0, you will get a Power Max of 29 dB
Knowing the same area in both copies
this is my problem
Thanks

It can be due to local regulations. Please, refer to this page:

Also you can send me techsupport file from this unit with your configuration (especially used country code) and I will check what power limit should be there.

Welcome
I have this problem
I hope you get the idea

Most higher modulation levels cannot use 29 or 30dBm TX power. Ideally, you don’t want to be running really low modulation levels on these links. It would be better for you to use a smaller channel width to increase your PSD which in turn increases your chances of achieving higher modulation rates. You also will probably have better stability and overall performance if you stick to the newest firmware release. Going backwards in firmware to achieve 1dBm of power that only benefits the slowest modulation levels is not a good idea. If you need more gain then use a larger dish. This will help with all modulation levels.

If you’d like to see each modulation level’s transmit power at each channel width, take a look at this table here:

2 Likes