Steps to configure the SIP account in order to make SIP calls using the 2 FXS ports available on the R200/R201:-
On the R200/201 GUI under FXS1/FXS2 -> SIP Account, configure the following fields:
Line Enable should be Enable and Outgoing call without Registration should be disable.
Proxy and Registration:
- Proxy Server will be the IP address or the domain of SIP Server.
- All the port parameter will be 5060 by default.
- Phone Number as provided by the SIP admin.
- Password as provided by the SIP admin.
- Account name should be same as phone number.
- Display name is optional.
Once configured please save the changes and reboot the radio.
Note: To confirm the SIP server registration, go to the Status page and check the SIP Account status. The FXS1/FXS2 Account status will be in registered state as shown below: