Manage Onboard E2E Controller in cnMaestro

This article explains how to manage Onboard E2E Controller (Enabling E2E Controller in 60GHz cnWave Device) in cnMaestro

Enable Onboard E2E Controller in 60GHz cnWave Device

1. Access 60GHz cnWave device GUI using IP address and enter user credentials.

2. Click on Sign In button to login to 60GHz cnWave device GUI

3. Navigate to Onboard E2E Controller and click on Enable E2E

cnMaestro Management Configuration in 60GHz cnWave Device

1. Once Onboard E2E Controller is enabled, Enable Onboard E2E window pops up to configure basic parameters (Site, Network and Controller details)

2. Scroll down to configure cnMaestro Remote Management configuration. Under cnMaestro section, select Enable Remote Management

3. Enter cnMaestro URL where cnMaestro server is running (On-premises or Cloud). If “Cambium ID based authentication” option is enabled in cnMaestro then need to enter cambium ID, Onboard key as well

cnMaestro On-Premises

cnMaestro Cloud

4. Now click on Enable button

Manage Onboard E2E Controller in cnMaestro

1. Once Onboard E2E Controller is enabled with cnMaestro Remote Management configuration, 60GHz cnWave device Dashboard shows " Waiting for Approval " under cnMaestro Connection Status

2. Now Login to cnMaestro and navigate to Monitor and Manage>System, new 60 GHz cnWave Onboard E2E Controller network will be displayed. Click on Approve button

3. 60GHz cnWave - Network Onboard window pops up with default Onboard E2E Network Name. Edit Network Name if required (optional) and click on Save button to manage Onboard E2E Controller

4. Wait for a while till Onboard E2E Network is successfully managed in cnMaestro

5. After successfully onboarded, the Onboard E2E Network shows the Dashboard of the network

How do I know Onboard E2E Controller is Enabled in 60GHz cnWave Device

In 60GHz cnWave Device Dashboard, E2E Controller shows Running Onboard

How do I know Onboard E2E Controller is managed to which cnMaestro in 60GHz cnWave Device

In 60GHz cnWave Device Dashboard, cnMaestro Connection Status shows Connected with cnMaestro IP

How do I know cnMaestro is managing the Onboard E2E Controller?

Navigate to Monitor and Manage>System>Onboard E2E Network (which is managed)> Dashboard and check E2E Controller details

Unable to manage Onboard E2E Controller in cnMaestro, what should I do?

In 60GHz cnWave Device GUI, navigate to Onboard E2E Controller>cnMaestro tab and click on View DA Logs. Download the DA logs and share with support team

What should I do if I don’t want to manage Onboard E2E Controller in cnMaestro

In 60GHz cnWave Device, navigate to Onboard E2E Controller>cnMaestro tab, select Disable under Remote Management and click on Submit button

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Problem managing On-Board E2E controller